• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 440 cast piston set std bore

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorparts92

Local time
1:46 AM
Reaction score
Looking for either a lightly used/ new set of pistons for a 440, something around 9.5:1 with stock open chamber heads (88cc) don't care to go up on ratio, but no lower. Let me know what you have! Needs to be standard bore size (4.32

How much are you looking to spend? I have a set from a 70 440 that measure .050 in the hole and are loaded with a new set of moly rings. The pistons came from a New Yorker 440 and are in like new condition. The car was totaled with about 50K miles on it. They are in the block now but I've been thinking of installing a set of std L2295 pistons in it instead and going for the gusto.

I have a set of standard bore 6-pak factory cast pistons $200 plus shipping

I have a set of stock pistons out of a 67 gtx I used to have.. Not sure how to tell if they are cast or not.. $50.00 plus shipping.. Kevin

If you need a set of N.O.S. rings let me know, got a set in a parts deal, still in the box, 76 440 I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back