• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

440 HP Exhaust Manifold for 68 Dodge Coronet

Status
Not open for further replies.

68Dodge

Local time
7:31 AM
Reaction score
Trying to find a pair of 440 HP Exhaust Manifold for 68 Dodge Coronet. Hoping to find one in good condition. Thanks.

member 68bee70rr on this forum in the performanc parts forsale section had 2 sets of bb hp exhaust manifolds forsale yesterday

Thanks everyone for letting me know. I really appreciate it. My next search is a good wiring harness for 68 dodge coronet. Any ideas?

Also in need of a pair of HP manifolds for my 69 A12 clone.

Thanks everyone for letting me know. I really appreciate it. My next search is a good wiring harness for 68 dodge coronet. Any ideas?

That was a pretty good deal so congrats one getting what you need 68Dodge. Everyone reocmmends the M&H wiring harness from what I've read. Wait for the next sale on Year One and get one there.

BTW everyone I need a drivers side 68 440 Magnum exhaust manifold myself if anyone has one or will buy a reasonably priced set. PM me for my email address to send pics and price

on the subject of ex manifolds i looked up cast numbers off of my 69 383 from my mopar the site and one came up as a 65 413 casting and other a 68-69 manifold i found this strange .

Be careful when buying B body BB "HP" manifolds. There is no such thing. Don't pay more than you need to. There are only 2 and 4bbl versions. The 4bbl version is the same for both LP and HP 383's and 440's. So any 4bbl car can be a donor for another.

Attachments

• 69_exhaust_800.jpg
    69_exhaust_800.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 226
Be careful when buying B body BB "HP" manifolds. There is no such thing. Don't pay more than you need to. There are only 2 and 4bbl versions. The 4bbl version is the same for both LP and HP 383's and 440's. So any 4bbl car can be a donor for another.

I have to disagree with you. As your chart shows there are two different sets for the 4 bbl, one of which is the HP set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back