• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

440 stamped rocker arms for $115???

No experience with them. I think a used set may not be as questionable for metal quality but that is just my guess.

Saw these on ebay. $115 for 16 rockers and 2 shafts? Plus free shipping.
Was wondering if anyone has used these and what they thought.

Set of 2 Rocker Arm Shaft Lifter Assembly for Chrysler 300 59-71 Dodge Plymouth | eBay
Batman cheap.jpeg

You would need spacers. And hold downs.

At least the seller has good feed back but I also understand they can delete bad feed back.....

I don’t think they’re aluminum.

He sells thousands of parts, Found this: ''This guy is a liar and thief....parts are not in the USA and shipping took 3 weeks and still no product... multiple times asked for more shipping time and still can't deliver ....took the money in seconds though . Bad seller stay away!''

I would think aluminum rubbing on valve stem and pushrod to rocker cup would be a mismatch leading to problems.

Would be a good subject a Youtuber an make a video on to see it it lasts.

I see that 440 Source now has ductile rockers now in stock https://store.440source.com/Rocker-Arm-Shaft-Assemblies-Factory-Style-COMPLETE/productinfo/105-1024 . Stamped steel also Stamped Steel Factory Replacement Rocker Arms-store.440source.com Have had good luck with their products so far.

Then you could always pick up a 440 out of a motorhome for parts and come out ahead of purchasing parts individually.

That looks like some sort of scam - high tech material numbers and fancy process names that no such material exists.

Plus it calls out the same part as “support” and “arm.”

Auto Transport Service
Back