• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

440Source Valley Pan

bigmanjbmopar

Newb with a view
Local time
11:14 PM
Reaction score
Here is what a 440source valley pan looks like after you rip off you engine. Got tired of it leaking oil no matter what I did so replaced it with the stock bath tub.

IMAG0551.gif

Ever since the guy at 440 source sold out his stuff has gone to shI*..
Petty Blue 67 gTx

That sucks, not to stick up for 440source but doesn't even the factory vally tray rip or bend like that after sealing it. I guess in this case it'd be better to get an aluminum one if you might be having to take it off.

It's bent because I ripped it off by prying it out. The sides are tapered down under the heads so the only way to get it off with out destroying it is to remove the heads! Uh not! tin POS in trash now but you can see what I had to do to remove it. The rest of it flexed in the middle as I was ripping it out. Grrrrrrr

Got to love that made in CHINA P.O.S.!!!!!
Sometimes it,s better to spend a few extra dollars and get the real thing...Whats going on it?Miloden???
Petty Blue 67 gtx

I have no idea were 440source buys it. Most likely China just the fact it would never seal made it crap. This is what I get for trying to match parts for looks instead of function!

I went to their web site and at the top under valley covers it tells you that to remove theirs the intake and a head needs to be removed. They do stipulate that.

I went to their web site and at the top under valley covers it tells you that to remove theirs the intake and a head needs to be removed. They do stipulate that.

Yep, Not going to take my heads off just for that tin POS garbage it goes. Manifold and carb are cake to take on and off.

Trust me me I agree with you it shouldn't be like the way they did it, well can either order one from indy or pay and have an aluminum plate welded to the bottom of the manifold.

New bath tube installed and guess what? NO LEAKS! haha take that 440source china lover...New tube stamped "made in USA"! yeah *******..lol

IMAG0553.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back