• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

451 from 2014 mopar muscle engine masters contest

Bobo

Local time
4:17 AM
Reaction score
im really thinking about buying it 7000$ 676 hp @638 lb of twist has pro (comp heads) will my tti headers that fit my 906 mopar heads on my 400 b motor fit the pro comp heads ? i hear they are copys of eddy victors from what i understand builder is rm competition in Michigan any body ever heard of ? randy is the man who runs the place just hate to get burned 7 k and 500 shipping

That is a pretty big number haha. I'd just make sure they aren't pushing the limits to much on your motor to the point where it isn't reliable. The reason I say that is because I quit reading the contest results after several years of motor failures while on the dyno, to me that's just bad advertising! I understand they push the limits to keep the #s up while keeping the $ down so just make sure you spend the extra to make it live (no shortcuts). Not a fan of the competition at all!

To blindly buy any engine based on pure HP ratings would be just plain ridiculous. Have one built for its intended purpose and to your standards you will be much happier in the end.

Auto Transport Service
Back