• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 472 Hemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_stocker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:23 AM
Reaction score
Savannah, Tn....I escaped the State of Confusion!
Contact seller
I've had this pachyderm hanging around my place for a few years; fresh build by Moran Racing of Taylor, Mich 6 years ago. I bought it for a '64 Belvedere street project I was building for a Barrett-Jackson auction before I moved to Tennessee, however we all know how life sometimes dictates our next move?! Anyway, 472 MP crate hemi that had been set-up with Big 3 EFI for E85 fuel. Since I had more than a few inquires about that, I've changed the induction system to a Stage V Rat Buster w/2 600 Edelbrock carburetors, electronic vacuum-adavance distributor, etc. So, for you carburetor guys, here it is, $24K, no trades, no bartering, located in the Savannah, Tn area. Come and get it or make arrangements for shipping at your expense. PM me here for details and anything else you might have an interest in. The EFI is for sale separately. PM me here for details and as usual, thanks for viewing and thanks for the ad space FBBO, much appreciate...wb

20231119_011416.jpg

Steel or iron heads,
Cam or compression specs avail ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back