• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 4day only-(complete)68 dash-real good condition

Is this priced?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Answer Book

Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
OK here it goes - Please don't be mean folks. I "believe" I am pricing this high(there is a very good reason for that). I really do not know if it is or not but believe it proly is. With that being said - if you also think it is high please tell me WHY you think that, I really believe there are a lot of very knowledgeable folks here and would like to tap into their experience of KNOWING what prices are and WHY they think that... heck some of you folks buy and sell lots and have first hand knowledge that I do not have... please share
I will post more pics tomorrow and the next day. I will be removing it soon but it is still attached. From the pics I currently have, You should be able to see the general overall condition.
OK - Why priced (what I) think is high? I really don't wanna get rid of it. If not sold by Saturday - it's going into my Road Runner. Then why sell it? I could use the money.
Everything you see in pictures that is currently attached to the dash is included, I have the key also. everything dash related behind the dash is included, like wiring harness, all air conditioning stuff up to the firewall, fuse box... to better clarify everything(as ima newbee), i will take pictures of it removed to show what everything actually is..if shipped or picked up in person-Fort Scott ks. or Joplin, Mo. if not sold - rr dash parts b for sale but nowhere as good codition
PRICE-$2000 might take less but proly not, I won't be offended if you ask

0922181635.jpg 0922181634.jpg 0922181635a.jpg 0922181635b.jpg 0922181635c.jpg 0922181635f.jpg 0922181635e.jpg 0922181637e.jpg 0922181636b.jpg

Last edited:
Also: I will be putting battery in it tomorrow and checking to see if everthing still works like it is supposed to ... everything did 2 yrs ago...

Also: I will be posting my Road Runner stuff simultaneously. With it being conditional if I could receive say at least 500 or so for everything from dash to firewall... then this dash would be not for sale, BUT I don't think I could get 500 for it, but I really don't know

Last edited:
Thanks guys for voting: I am not being sarcastic in any way shape or form when I say it help me lots to have your opinions on parts pricing... and so far it's unanimous.. and I think its a good way to get quick feedback with little effort from viewers like you... sure wish more would vote... kinda put last one to be funny but its a real answer as well - heck if someone thought it worth couple hundred and i put 2k.. last one fits for sure...I really really dont know... im trying to learn... went from ebay asking price to (foundit) ebay actual sold price and when... any other good place to search - beside your brains?

Thanks to all who voted I really appreciated it. I was correct. I thought it was priced somewhere between high and very high. I did not want to sell. But if someone wanted it that bad, I would have sold it. Also I put a battery in the car and checked out all the accessories. All good. I did not sell it, but I am putting sold on the thread as I am putting it into the Road Runner. Thanks again for the votes. .... a few rr parts now available lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back