• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5.9 Magnum,carb atyle intake??

HEMI-ITIS

STREETER on LI
Local time
5:48 AM
Reaction score
What dual plane intake will fit a 98 5.9 Magnum? I have an Edelbrock LD4B,but that won't fit:BangHead:

Hey Al. Hughes engines has Edelbrock make there intake. Edelbrock themselves of course and the speedmaster.

If the engine is used as a daily driver with all stock components and at best, a mild cam and headers, the speedmaster will work fine. If your going to up the power to the engine hot rod style, go for the Edelbrock.

I currently run the Edelbrock on a 5.9 with only headers into a 2-1/2 true duals and a 750 AFB. It works very well. The runners of the Edelbrock are better and slightly larger than the speedmaster intake.

Thanks you guys for your replies! The dip has been sitting for years and it's time to wake it up. It had no engine and this 5.9 came at a great.......donation! Thanks to Smitty!!It will be a daily driver even though I hardly drive a car as I'm in the tow truck all the time.....

Thanks you guys for your replies! The dip has been sitting for years and it's time to wake it up. It had no engine and this 5.9 came at a great.......donation! Thanks to Smitty!!It will be a daily driver even though I hardly drive a car as I'm in the tow truck all the time.....
Wait. You have a Dippy??

Then there's this- the Chinese version, for considerably less. I'm (not) proud to say I used it on my 5.2 Magnum "end of the world" motor.
http://professional-products.com/55026-small-block-mopar-v8-crosswind-intake-manifold-satin

20220320_183830.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back