• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 50.50" Plymouth driveshaft, Dana60 + 833 69-70

Status
Not open for further replies.

chignikred

Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Factory driveshaft 50.50" pn 2996560 for the Plymouth 4 speed and dana 60 combo. Perfect condition, with slip yoke. $200 plus shipping. 1969 and 1970 oem.

1969 ply driveshaft.JPG 1969 ply driveshaft (3).JPG

sent you a PM

Nice drive shaft....looks like I am too late!

Where about are those numbers located? I have a 68 d shaft same spec's. Not as nice.
1968 hemi driveshaft 007.JPG

The stampings can be usually seen about a foot from the front U joint. I have another where they are near the rear, so not sure there is a certain place. However if the shaft has been rusted, the numbers may be erased. the shafts I have uncovered numbers were dirty, with light rust. Some fine ( 220 ) sand paper wet dry with water can clean off dirt and light rust and uncover the numbers. I have not seen any on pre 68's. This was all new to me, seeing any number, until a few weeks ago. Like every thing mopar, date codes are here also. Call it survivor sort of pieces, to be able to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back