• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

500 inch Mopar Wedge Stroker Motor for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've left a couple of PM's no response Oh Well..........I guess he was PO'd after the response to his ad calling it a scam.

Me too !

1. Sent PM.
2. Left Voicemail.
3. Left voicemail @ PureVisions.
4. Gave up.
5. Opened Beer.

Hi,
I know this is just my second post (mainly a reader) and my first post was about the ad being a scam.
Here's the reason why I think that this is/was a scam: No phone number or e-mail in original ad. No info on the location - just says it was built by Steve Strope but not that it is at his shop. Couldn't find the ad on ebay (link?), craigslist ad is the same - no phone number, no e-mail address (http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/pts/3082968284.html)

and on top, $4000 seems way to cheap for this engine - why would you sell it for much less than u could get?. just too many red flags for my liking. If that ad is for real than I seriously apologize but I've heard to many stories about guys getting burned on things like this. If it sounds to good to be true then it probably is...

St

It seems to me that you are NOT permitted to have a phone number or email address in your ad. I can understand your point but waiting to find out more before you called "scam" would have been the wise choice.

is this guy for real???? hes prob testing the market or rudely not getting back to us all!please respond ERIC! i dont like when peaple dont get back to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is on ebay and crags list he might respond faster

..............I just got an email back today from Eric.......MOTOR SOLD......i'm pretty dissapointed as Steve Strope[from PureVision] told me he would help make this deal for me,he is Eric's buddy from the way he was talking, never heard back from Steve after the first call even though i left a few more messages, Eric never even had the decency to call me once....kim.......

Last edited:
72 duster sorry some how i got login under your avatar the last two posting where from me 72duster72 and i do not know how that happen

Motor is Sold

Guys, the motor is sold. Apologies for the lack of response. I've been out on business travel the last couple weeks. There were many who contacted me and I started with the first responder and worked my way down the list. The second person that contacted me ended up buying the motor. The first person had the opportunity, but was from out of the country and he decided to pass.

thanks, Eric

stroker

Seems funny ,seems like a good deal, but been on forum for some time now and I pm'ed but didn't get reply

Hey I got a pm back from the chap which I thought was nice. I would say that he has probably been inundated with messages so guess its only natural for some to get missed whilst trying to reply to everyone.

Anyhow, yes looks like its sold, he was waiting on collection when he contacted me.

.............Any guess who was the 1st guy to contact e reed that was from out of the country.........and supposedly passed on it............kim.........

.............Any guess who was the 1st guy to contact e reed that was from out of the country.........and supposedly passed on it............kim.........

Not me thats for sure :icon_confused:

I wish you well with the sale. Looks like a nice piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back