• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5th Annual Kansas Mopar Cruise, May 17-19, 2012

racedodge

Local time
12:35 PM
Reaction score
Hello All! Kansas Mopar Cruise is heading north... yep.. north to Nebraska this year with our destination being the Hi-Impact Mopar Car show in Omaha... We are starting out in Emporia, Kansas and then swifting our way north this year to our destination, which is the Hi-Impact Mopar Car Show. Please visit http://ksmoparcruise.org or find us on facebook "Kansas Mopar Cruise" for details/itinerary and all other information.

Hope to see you on the cruise!

Attachments

• header.jpg
    header.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 206
Sounds like a great deal/cruise event... Take lots of photos for us that can't make it....

thanks... and between moparstuart and I, I can assure there will be many to post (though he most often beats me to the punch when it comes to posting them online)

NEW UPDATES FOLKS, PLEASE VIEW THE WEBSITE FOR DETAILS....

http://ksmoparcruise.org

HUGE AMOUNT OF SPONSORS COMING ABOARD:

TWIN RIVERS DODGE
CHARGER SPECIALTIES
PASSION4MOPARS
HUGHES ENGINES
DANTE'S MOPAR PARTS
CLASSIC INDUSTRIES
E BODY PRODUCTS

SPONSORS IN THE WORKS:

AUTO METAL DIRECT
DALES CUDA SHOP
A & A TRANSMISSION
TRANZACT OF INDY
LEGENDARY AUTO INTERIORS
PHOENIX GRAPHICS
HERBS PARTS
MAGNUMFORCE
ROSEVILLE MOPARTS
NATIONAL PARTS DEPOT
440 SOURCE

AND MORE TO COME!!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER ONLINE IF YOU HAVE NOT YET... I HAVE HAD TWO BUSINESSES SAY NO JUST BECAUSE I COULD NOT GIVE HIM A DEFINITIVE NUMBER OF VEHICLES AND PEOPLE TO BE ON THE CRUISE!!!!

That's kind of my home town show. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you.

That's kind of my home town show. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you.

Well heck, just dont meet us at the show, meet up with us in Beatrice! :D We are going to have a great time. (heck you could drive all the way to emporia and just cruise with us back hehe)

Just received confirmation that Chrysler Group LLC / Mopar is sponsoring the event... AND Edelbrock has signed on to sponsor as well!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back