• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 6.4 Hemi and 8 speed trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

19 69 GTX

Local time
8:43 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well possibly got a good deal on a red eye engine and trans so listing my 6.4 and trans combo. Comes with engine harness and ecu plus front accessories and starter. I can ship through Fastenal depending on location for pretty cheap. Take 5200.00 located in Terre Haute, Indiana. It's a 2019 engine and trans had 23k miles on it. I did trim the tabs on transmission so it fits the trans tunnel.

20231016_140245.jpg

Sound German stand alone works great used on last swap

very interested please call tried to send a private message but you have reached your limit
thanks, Vin Streeval

Last edited by a moderator:
very interested please call tried to send a private message but you have reached your limit
thanks, Vin Streeval
We don 't post personal information directly on the site. (for your security) Let the seller know his inbox is full and you can exchange information through a personal message.

We don 't post personal information directly on the site. (for your security) Let the seller know his inbox is full and you can exchange information through a personal message.
Got it thanks. Hopefully he gets a notification and personal messages me his phone number possibly, maybe.

For pick up i am close enough to drive over and pick it up no Fastenal crap to deal with

What sucks is he was on the site Dec 23rd... And apparently didn't check this thread.... Messages are still full... I wonder if a mod could still PM him?

What sucks is he was on the site Dec 23rd... And apparently didn't check this thread.... Messages are still full... I wonder if a mod could still PM him?
I have just sent the OP a message that his mailbox is full, and people are trying to contact him. :thumbsup:

Well possibly got a good deal on a red eye engine and trans so listing my 6.4 and trans combo. Comes with engine harness and ecu plus front accessories and starter. I can ship through Fastenal depending on location for pretty cheap. Take 5200.00 located in Terre Haute, Indiana. It's a 2019 engine and trans had 23k miles on it. I did trim the tabs on transmission so it fits the trans tunnel.

View attachment 1556926

We're waiting gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back