• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 6 pack intake 440

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmat

Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score
Looking for new or used aluminium Edelbrock 6 pack intake. Seems to be out of stock at all the vendors, wonder if Edelbrock plans to do another casting run?

Edelbrock said they would if the demand was high enough. I buy thousands of dollars from them every day. Maybe I can persuade them. I can see how many it would take. I am guessing at least 50. Let's get a count. I am up for 2 intakes. That makes 3.

It's the carbs that are killer from Holley. Like over $400.00 each for the outboards and over $600.00 for the center.

Edelbrock said they would if the demand was high enough. I buy thousands of dollars from them every day. Maybe I can persuade them. I can see how many it would take. I am guessing at least 50. Let's get a count. I am up for 2 intakes. That makes 3.
I was wondering if that's what they were doing, waiting for enough on back order to make it economical for a run. Could be a while then?

Vendors have been sold out for over a year now. Used prices are 1.5 times what new was back then. Have to wonder what they are waiting for.

I would definitely be interested if a group request would work for recast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back