• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 62-63 Lower Cowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthon

Local time
9:42 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
62-63 lower cowl, aka firewall, cut out straight across just below master cylinder, $1,000.

Rust free.

Buyer pays shipping from 12302 via the crate in 1st pic.
For what it's worth, I've sent/rec'd body panels via YRC in the past without issue.

20210925_175922.jpg 20210925_180013.jpg 20210925_180022.jpg

Ok, I appreciate the feedback, as I don't sell cowls often, or ever, and have yet to locate the actual sale price of any early b-body cowls.

I did of course search in this forum for recent early b-body cowls for sale and found a few listed for north of $1k that appeared to have sold quickly. And obviously no one knows what those actually sold for.

Anyone who knows me is aware that I'm not out to make $ on the truly awesome members here and on fabo, I'm open to any offers just to move stuff along and return the generosity that has been bestowed on me.

I actually commented to my daughter last night, how good it felt to finally, after many long years, give back on these forums.
To be able to provide, at a minimun, some knowledge I've learned, and not just constantly ask questions.

I am extremely grateful to be a part of these communities, as I find them like no other on the interweb.

I can take a joke, and negative feedback, and welcome Rusty on fabo calling me a complete idiot, whether I agree or not, I always learn something.

I guess I learned a few things today, among them we are now bashing people in the for sale ads.

Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back