Mopar Parts Cars/Parting out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matthon

matthon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    Contact Seller
    62-63 lower cowl, aka firewall, cut out straight across just below master cylinder, $1,000.

Rust free.

Buyer pays shipping from 12302 via the crate in 1st pic.
    For what it's worth, I've sent/rec'd body panels via YRC in the past without issue.

20210925_175922.jpg 20210925_180013.jpg 20210925_180022.jpg

2. matthon

matthon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    Ok, I appreciate the feedback, as I don't sell cowls often, or ever, and have yet to locate the actual sale price of any early b-body cowls.

I did of course search in this forum for recent early b-body cowls for sale and found a few listed for north of $1k that appeared to have sold quickly. And obviously no one knows what those actually sold for.

Anyone who knows me is aware that I'm not out to make $ on the truly awesome members here and on fabo, I'm open to any offers just to move stuff along and return the generosity that has been bestowed on me.

I actually commented to my daughter last night, how good it felt to finally, after many long years, give back on these forums.
    To be able to provide, at a minimun, some knowledge I've learned, and not just constantly ask questions.

I am extremely grateful to be a part of these communities, as I find them like no other on the interweb.

I can take a joke, and negative feedback, and welcome Rusty on fabo calling me a complete idiot, whether I agree or not, I always learn something.

I guess I learned a few things today, among them we are now bashing people in the for sale ads.

Merry Christmas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.