• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 62-65 B-body inner door sill plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

jld440

Local time
2:37 AM
Reaction score
ISO driver side Door sill plate for a 62-65 B-body 2dr ht, I just need driver side but will to buy both sides, these are the inner sill plates that hold carpet down.
Thank you
Jld440

How many sill plates are on each side?
Is one piece only? o is one more piece under top piece?
I have a 64 b body ht and I may have it

Hi there’s a inside and one they consider a outside, I just need the inside that holds down the carpet, I have the passenger side but I’m missing the driver side but I would be willing to buy both sides.

And sorry I need them for a 2- door hard top

Your description does say 2 door ht.
They are as KK said repoed.
Ok thanks, I really just need driver side and was hoping to find some used ones as the repop ones are pricey and will but new ones if I can’t find but they are going on a street strip car.

How many sill plates are on each side?
Is one piece only? o is one more piece under top piece?
I have a 64 b body ht and I may have it
Hi pepe79 there are 2 on each side one is really a scuff plate (outer) and the inner one holds down the carpet if you happen to have the inner pieces and would like to sale them send me a pm
Thanks jld440

Hi pepe79 there are 2 on each side one is really a scuff plate (outer) and the inner one holds down the carpet if you happen to have the inner pieces and would like to sale them send me a pm
Thanks jld440
Sure tomorrow ill be where I have the car and ill check

Did all models come with a outer and inner? My 62 belv only had inners, but the guys before me might have taken off the outers..

Did all models come with a outer and inner? My 62 belv only had inners, but the guys before me might have taken off the outers..
I think the 62’s only had the inner’s not sure if 63 was the first year for inner and outer sill plates and in 66 they where all 1 piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back