• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-65 Bench Seat Belt Covers

matthon

Local time
7:45 PM
Reaction score
What do they look like exactly?
I've seen various covers for sale, but it's not clear which style will fit.

And are they reproduced?

I was finally able to locate a pic of them in a 64 with a bench.
Frankly, the black covers in the pic I found look off, but the belts look the same as my originals.

I have a 64 wagon which had the original belts with the spring loaded recoils on them. I replaced both, but it doesn't seem correct to pull the belt off the floor.

I have a 67 a-body with a bench and the covers are there.

Apparently with bucket seats, the belts go behind the hinges, so no need for covers.

autowp.ru_plymouth_belvedere_12.jpg

I have the originals off my '63 Dodge Sedan, and '65 Coronet. I bought a new set for the '63. I can get some pics if you need them, and look back through my records for who sells them. Check Classic Industries, as I ordered some parts for the resto from them...

Pics of originals would be great.

Checked Classic Industries, they show the same cover for A and B body for 64-70.
They don't list the covers in the pic below separately, only with a seatbelt set.

I'd have to go look, but it doesn't look like my a-body cover, and I doubt it s/b the same length for A and B bodies.

Screenshot_20190324-104326.jpg

Checked Classic Industries, they show the same cover for A and B body for 64-70.
They don't list the covers in the pic below separately, only with a seatbelt set.

I'd have to go look, but it doesn't look like my a-body cover, and I doubt it s/b the same length for A and B bodies.

View attachment 738897
FYI, I'm trying to send you a PM and your Inbox is full.

View attachment 738897
DSC00513 (2).JPG

1964-1965 B-body 2-door Seat Belts

Removed from a 1964 Polara 500 50th Anniversary 2-door hardtop. These are the same for bench or bucket seats except the center belt for the third person doesn't exist in a bucket seat car. I'll never use these because I don't have a 64 b-body. Complete including the other chrome roller doohickey. Asking $60 plus $ packaging and $ per your method of shipping from 91205. PM me.

View attachment 738907
1964-1965 B-body 2-door Seat Belts

Removed from a 1964 Polara 500 50th Anniversary 2-door hardtop. These are the same for bench or bucket seats except the center belt for the third person doesn't exist in a bucket seat car. I'll never use these because I don't have a 64 b-body. Complete including the other chrome roller doohickey. Asking $60 plus $ packaging and $ per your method of shipping from 91205. PM me.
I have my original front belts in my 64 wagon with bench seat as well and they look like that ^

This is on my 64 and is original to the car.

0E063446-F639-40D8-9244-48C12C2AC1A8.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back