• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-65 plymouth B-body subframe connectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montclaire

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of us cartool subrame connectors for a 62-65 plymouth for sale. They have been mocked up but uninstalled, I was using them for a 64 Dodge and they are not long enough, the plymouths were shorter. Looking for $100 for the pair, save some bucks. I'd rather not ship, I'm in Northeast Pennsylvania. Thanks

65_plymouth_white-01.jpg

Last edited:
Those uscartool sub frame connectors are the Shiznit, and yeah they are contoured to the floor.

Al k, did ya get these?

...On the way! Part of the "Winter projects" list. Said list is growing. Something tells me that I might pull the car off the road sooner than originally planned. Let's see...there's the wiring repairs,frame connectors,ratchet shifter install,more wiring repair,the electronic ignition install(and more wiring to play with) and there's this matter of a 440 engine build. The ol' 413 is starting to puff a bit more than I'd like,and I don't think a crankcase full of Restore(TM) is a good thing. Another story for another time...

What!!! You dont have them in already? Slacker, lol!! Al, you'll love them and wish they were available when I was doing mine, so when ya start on them post up some pics.

I used the search feature and could not find it so I'll give ya a rund down. Get the car level front to back, side to side. Use the top of the rockers to get the front to back level, and the cowl for the side to side level. Metal shims on thetop of the jackstands will be helpful, I used a few and what a difference. When you have the car level, open the doors so they are off the striker. Now start fitting the sub frame connectors, and do the usual metal prep on the floor and such. Tack welds only at this point, again, you know the drill. Now check the doors, do they close easy, hit the striker?? No biggie on the doors as you may have to adjust them anyway when you get done burning in the connectors. Have fun!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back