• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 62 Belvedere Wagon Roof Rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

greasemonkey512

Local time
10:32 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a roof rack to put back on my 62 Belvedere.

It already has holes drilled / threaded for a rack and I was told it had been a factory roof rack. Unfortunately, previous owner did not like the rack and it has been sold / used on another car.

any leads on a roof rack are appreciated!

888210249114_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=CJI0H2_NP-QAX_sH_Vp&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

try clay and sons in catawissa mo. the had a 65 coronet sw there and i seem to remember that it had a rr on it.

Funny I have this one I just moved to sweep up leaves, from a 63 Dodge wagon. Imagine shipping would not be pleasant.

63 roof rack.JPG

Looks like 38.5" for the closet holes front to rear, and 2 3/4" between those holes. And about 44 3/8" side to side in a straight line. Hope that helps.

Looks like 38.5" for the closet holes front to rear, and 2 3/4" between those holes. And about 44 3/8" side to side in a straight line. Hope that helps.

Those measurements are almost exact to my holes.

What are you asking for it and your location?

Just FYI, here's what a rack looks like on a 62 wagon. Pictures in order are passenger rear corner, passenger front corner, passenger full on side view and rear view.

SANY0001 (1).JPG SANY0002 (1).JPG SANY0003.JPG SANY0004.JPG

Thanks for the picture Peabody as that is what mine looks like also. Probably could have gotten better measurements with another set of hands but glad they were close. I am located in Washington state in the 98374. As far as price I have no idea what these are worth but maybe someone else will have input of a fair value.

Thanks for the picture Peabody as that is what mine looks like also. Probably could have gotten better measurements with another set of hands but glad they were close. I am located in Washington state in the 98374. As far as price I have no idea what these are worth but maybe someone else will have input of a fair value.

I would like to offer you $300 and I will pay for shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back