• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'62 Parts

Red63440

Local time
5:32 AM
Reaction score
I found an ad on CL, guy said he had 63 330 tail lights...guess he was wrong. The prices aren't bad if your looking for clean parts.

Bob: I've attached some pictures of the taillight housings and lenses. As I'm sure you know the lower taillights were the same for all the Darts. and the upper assemblies were either red lenses or clear (if the car had backup lights). I have the upper ones with both red or clear lense, but the clear ones are only in average condition. I have nice red lenses. The upper housing which wraps around the body I believe can be used on all models if the spear, or tip, is removed and the side trim is attached instead.
The outer or upper headlight housings are in excellent condition. I have three, and one has a slight dent in the top edge.
The prices are $65 each for the nice lower taillight housing and lens assembly. The headlight housings are $50 each and as I said have very nice chrome and virtually no cracks, pitting or wear. The upper taillight housings are in fair condition (chrome needs redone to be perfect) and are $20 each.
Thanks, Steve

If anyone is interested pm me and I will give you his email address...

Attachments

• 100_1517.jpg
    100_1517.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 159
  • 100_1519.jpg
    100_1519.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 156
  • 100_1521.jpg
    100_1521.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 195
Wish I had a '62....

I do have some '63 tail lights that are up for grabs...if anyone is interested...pm me and I'll send some pics.

Auto Transport Service
Back