• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 PLYMOUTH FRONT SPEAKER GRILL/COVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

62savoyguy2

Local time
1:59 AM
Reaction score
I just bought a van and a half of 62 Plymouth B Body parts. Most are for a 62 Sport Fury 2 dr Ht but some are for a 62 Sport Fury convertible. In the treasure I found one mint 62Plymouth front speaker grill/cover. There are 3 more in the find, but they are in rough shape, but mostly intact....I was going to list the grill on ebay but wanted an honest opinion what to ask for it and give someone on this site the opportunity to give an offer..... Have no idea what it is worth and thought there was someone on here who reproduced them...Any one want to chime in??? Thanks,

I bought one several years ago, on a limited repro run. I think I paid $250-300 for it. I've seen them around now, re-popped for around $125 ?

Tony's Parts sells reproduction '62-'63 B-Body speaker grilles for $110.

Hey guys, when did this thread get turned into a sale thread? @62savoyguy2 needs to start a sale thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back