• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB '63 B-Body Seat Belts

Status
Not open for further replies.

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:52 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a set of Year correct seat belts, for my '63 Dodge. My originals are labelled
YANKEE 60, on the buckles, and belts are 1-7/8" wide. These need to be in Very Good condition, no rust or pitting on metal, no tears in the belts. I will need to dye them Aqua/Teal, so preferably a lighter color. Let me know if anyone has a set available, Thanks...
0312221617.jpg
0312221623.jpg
0312221619.jpg
0308221313.jpg
0308221314b.jpg

I'm finding out the one's I have are not Factory, as I don't believe there were seat belt requirements at the time. I would be interested in a set of 4 matching belts, in very good condition, with chrome, aqua/turquoise, or paintable hardware. Still looking, Thanks...

Try RetroBelts. I bought a set of these for my 1964 Polara, and they look period correct. They are also reasonably priced.

I have noticed that the 4 panel turquoise is much closer to the mopar turq. interiors than the 7 panel turquoise from the same companies. I don't believe that there are that many different manufactures of the webbing material. I have been told about the color differences from several different seatbelt suppliers. I got mine from Seatbeltsplus.com . Listed as" Mopar 1964-67 B Body Lap belts w/ bucket seats, 4 panel, chrome lift latch buckle. They match the turq. Legendary interior very well.

VANDAN, Here is a little info I have... we have a 63 Polara 4dr here, and it is a seat belt delete car. We parted a 65 Coronet 4dr BB car out, and it had Turquoise interior seat belts, from a western car, but I will need to see if we still have all of them and check the condition. Note: We found a 64 Coronet in a local yard around here, and this car was also turquoise too and only came with rear seat belts and no fronts.. kinda odd I thought. This car had plugs in the floor where the bolt would of went. Food for thought

D33, I'd be interested in those '65 belts, as I'll need a torquoise set for my '65 when I get to that. These are the fronts from that car, Thanks...
0316221731.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back