• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Dodge Polara Retirement ride.

View attachment 1202408
Well done! love the dual quads! This was on my 64 plymouth wires hidden also modules and ballast resistor.
Can't wait to get mine to this point. Gotta make it a reliable driver first. It "feels" stronger than my tuned SRT8 Chrysler did, but i'm sure its not. Might do mid 13s when it's tuned. Safety first then speed and looks.

Found some rust under the paint. Then got under it and found out the OP had bondo’ed the floors hiding the rotted floor and trunk. Oh well. Looks like my car just got a name. TETANUS

Kind of surprised if your car is from your area it would be rusted much? My 1st restoration was a car driven 15 years in WI winters (this was why I swore then I’d never want to restore a rust-belt car again). My 2nd was my ’63 Plymouth that lived its life in southern CA I bought in ’95 with the CA plates still on it never saw road salt. Still, after having it 20 years only driving it summers, kept in my heated garage, decided to do a major restoration. There were a few sections needing new metal; part of the lower trunk pan, left quarter where the side trim runs (being a vert the inner stabilization rail looked like it would hold water seeping in thru the trim holes), and one more small area on a rocker about 4” long. Anyway, was a night and day resto from my WI car. Suppose if had sat outside for a time, maybe not covered, water found its way in to do some rusting..

Auto Transport Service
Back