• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 fury front window regulator install

63fury500

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:04 PM
Reaction score
I bought a 63 fury and it doesn't have the front window regulators installed,i have a set,wondering where I can find a diagram or info on what else I need for this install,parts and pieces,john

I had the same problem are you got to do is look at them and you'll be able to figure It out they are not really that hard they have three pivots points so just laying up against the door and look at it it will take a minute

I had the same problem with my 70.
And I even have a service manual.
Like 65NUTCASE
It may take a minute or two but you will see how they go in
Good luck

I have both doors right and left from a 1963 sport fury. I cut out the body side so I could reference the assembly. If your interested, the price will be 150.00 for both doors.

I have both doors right and left from a 1963 sport fury. I cut out the body side so I could reference the assembly. If your interested, the price will be 150.00 for both doors.
I have all the parts,how about some pics of the doors inside so I can see what I need yet and how it goes together

Sorry my 63 Plymouth Sport Fury vert. came with power windows

20160613_094219.jpg

I can do that for you. At this point they are in storage. It would be within 2 weeks. I will need your E mail Address. My E mail is [email protected]

I bought a 63 fury and it doesn't have the front window regulators installed,i have a set,wondering where I can find a diagram or info on what else I need for this install,parts and pieces,john

John,
From the Factory Service Manual, a BEST buy if you work on these old cars;

img006.jpg img015.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back