• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 63 Sport Fury Convertible plus 413 HO Long Ram motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geff McCarthy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Nearly perfect body, dismal paint. Minor lt rear damage near light. Interior original and almost no noticeable wear. Strong 400 Edelbrock 4bbl. Includes motor that my late brother intended to build: HO 413 block, ram tubes, multiple carbs, extra 727, etc. everything except equalizer tube and ram linkage. Will not separate. $26, 500.
Can supply newer photos if serious interest. Why not come and inspect it!

IMG_3469.JPG IMG_3475.JPG IMG_3479.JPG IMG_3482.JPG IMG_3491.JPG Aug17 025.JPG

Nice car, and pretty complete. Do you have pics of the LR damage? Might just show that up front.

You should separate the intakes. For those to fit a B-body the car has to be cut up pretty bad.

Yup,
Id need better Body Pics and engine bay/trunk area also
Thanks for interest. Trunk is painted, will clean up nicely, ZERO rust, and i have already bought the correct liner. Will send photos when she returns from trans shop, minor leaks to fix.

Nice car, and pretty complete. Do you have pics of the LR damage? Might just show that up front.

You should separate the intakes. For those to fit a B-body the car has to be cut up pretty bad.
Will post pictures of left rear damage when she returns from trans shop. Have obtained paint quotes of $5000 and $5700 including bending out the distorted light area.
i have already learned that dimples or windows are needed for the tubes. Worth it i think!

Yes, sell the rams separately if possible. I had to cut the right fender well to fit ram induction on my '66 Newport. Don't know how bad you'd have to hack up a B-body??

20180505_092002.jpg 20180212_103837.jpg

If you decide to sell the Rams please let me know how much I've been looking for a set for my 300k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back