• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 64-65 sedan pkg tray/dutchman panel assy

Status
Not open for further replies.

peabodyracin

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:02 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Removed just last month from a 65 Belvedere sedan. This is the complete package tray and dutchman panel assembly, including hinges, torsion bars and the inner supports that attach to the wheel well. The special trunk lid hinge attaching brackets are also included. This will allow you to replace yours with less work than trying to splice braces and related supports that have been cut apart for removal. As these get older and older they're more prone to rust through in this area. You may note small dabs of while silicone along the rear window well area. I put those in there simply to seal the trim screw holes and prevent water from getting into the trunk when I first stripped the car.

A good, solid piece. I've already cut and sold the trunk floor from this car, which was very clean because the rear window didn't leak into the trunk. Rather an ungainly shaped piece. I'd obviously prefer local pickup. If you want to make shipping arrangements I can get this banded to a decent pallet and drop at a local terminal. R&L has a large facility very close to me.

$175.00. PM me here please. God bless the USA!

SANY0005.JPG

SANY0006.JPG

SANY0007.JPG

SANY0008.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back