• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 C-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Mopar

Local time
10:49 AM
Reaction score
Looking for C-Ring outer head light trim right hand side for a 64 Dodge 440.

Anyone have one they don't need or know of a vendor that deals in them?

Must be in very nice condition! I know that there's P&G or whatever in Canada but have not heard good things of there products or how they treat customers.............and besides I just need the right side, I have a nos drivers side.

Thanks,
Joe

Hey Joe, let me call my buddy and see if he still has some. I turned him on to the guy that redid mine so they should be done. I'll send ya pm as soon as I find out something.

Found a pair on ebay, beat up, but could be brought back to new in the right hands. My buddy must have his cell off, I'll try again tomorrow.

Thanks Zack.

I have 3 that I could get rid of, not just a matter of needing to be polished, they are banged up also.

Joe, finally got ahold of my buddy, his c-rings are not done yet, but said he was willing to sell them when they are, he didn't give a price.

Joe, finally got ahold of my buddy, his c-rings are not done yet, but said he was willing to sell them when they are, he didn't give a price.

Zack great! I need the passenger side (right) . Can you get more details for me when you get a chance? Thanks.

P.G.Classic Store

In the past I've seen some feed back that the merchantise from this place is not so good.

Has anyone ordered or know someone that has ordered the C-Rings for the front of the 64 Dodge around the head lights?

I need a real nice right hand side. The one I have on the left is NOS, but can not find another for the right side.

So I'm thinking of buying the set (only sold in prs. for 425.00) and selling the one I have on the left but I really don't want to buy junk for that king of money.

Any feed back would be helpful.
Thanks,
Joe

Glad to help....:icon_salut:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back