• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Dodge 330 2dr Post Sedan - 440 & 4spd

Status
Not open for further replies.

HitIt

Local time
12:05 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well, as much fun as this car is - and how great it turned out, I am getting the itch to start a new project. So the Dodge is going up for sale.

$32,500

1964 Dodge 330 2 door post sedan. Originally a 383 2bbl 4spd. 1 of 47 made.

Original white on red with 55k original miles. Have Chrysler historic information on this car but no fender tag. California Black Plates

New correct single stage paint, weatherstripping, full interior from carpet to headliner, driveline, entire brake system & lines, steering, gas tank & fuel line, transmission, clutch, rearend... you name it, it's new or redone.

Excellent shape, great chrome and stainless, original rust free car with original quarters, cowl and floors. Car has been done nicely with no compromise. All original style parts, clips, fasteners and details everywhere.

Original complete 383 engine in garage & goes with car, the Dodge now has new stock appearing & period correct looking 69 HP 440 with Elgin 488 cam, 10.5:1 compression, TRW Pistons, six pack rods, fresh 906 heads, headers, intake and edelbrock carb. 2.5 TTI original style tailpipes, Mcleod clutch and flywheel kit Magnaflow mufflers, custom bent X pipe. Period Sun Tach and SW temp and Oil Pressure gauges. 489 case with 3.23 gears. Not an original Max Wedge Superstock machine, but close!

Pie Crust cheater slicks in back, also includes all four factory steel wheels.

Everything rotisserie new with 500 miles or less.

$32,500

Car is located in Santa Barbara, CA. Thanks for looking!

June 2012 Mopar of the Month - 1964 Dodge 330 Mopar or No Car http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62012.html

350+ pics and videos of the restoration here http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/JeffreyChappell/1964%20Dodge%20330/

Attachments

• TowelCity_Dodge330.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 3,288
  • wheels&waves2011.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2,347
  • IMG_7298nn.jpg
    IMG_7298nn.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 2,116
  • IMG_7292.jpg
    IMG_7292.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 2,176
  • dodge5.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,922
wow,

nice nice car !!!

to bad i cant afford another ONE.

good luck with the sale.

greatings from belgium

Nooooooooo! Youre killing me, but you gotta do what ya gotta do.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Yep, selling this car is going to be tough, but I am really getting the itch to start something new.

I am thinking my next one will be more of a hot rod and I just can't make myself cut this one up, install frame connectors, put in a roll cage etc because it is so well preserved and original.

And if it doesn't sell maybe I will just save my pennies and build up a nice hemi for it.

dam another fine looking car white with red int. shouldn`t have a problem selling your ride very nice good luck :headbang::grin:

I don't have the money, would you take my left arm??? :eusa_think:

I would need both legs for the 4 Speed!!!

This car is breathtaking!!!!

Good Luck!

Bitchin' car, reminds me of my '64 330. Beige w/fawn interior, radio delete, 383 4-speed...sleeper!

Bitchin' car, reminds me of my '64 330. Beige w/fawn interior, radio delete, 383 4-speed...sleeper!

Nice. Was it an original 383 4spd? If so was it a 2bbl or 4bbl? I'm always curious about these less talked about models... cheers.

Just one hour on the auction... excited and scared to see what happens...

Did not sell now what happens.

It's still for sale if anyone wants to make an offer.

Nice. Was it an original 383 4spd? If so was it a 2bbl or 4bbl? I'm always curious about these less talked about models... cheers.
Well, it was orginally a Poly/Auto, I converted it. It was a strange car, had rubber floor, radio delete and full wheel covers! I put in a mild 383 with a later 4-speed and a '65 rear w/3.91 LS. Had some wide 14" steels made up for the rear and used 15x5 truck wheels on the front (painted body color) Used the same caps you have - love that look. Good luck with the sale.

My 66 Belvedere 2 door post is a little odd too but you could get these cars just about any way you wanted them. Mine was a /6 with ac, rubber floor mat and radio delete and heavily undercoated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back