• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Dodge only

Here's mine. Bought it many years ago after it came up here from Texas. Was a 4 door originally. Finally did the 2 door conversion 6 or so years back. Good running poly with automatic and nice sounding dual exhaust. Put a new set of SS springs under it a few years back to get the rear up a little. (Hate air shocks) Still need to finish the interior, but sure have fun driving it!

View attachment 1001875 View attachment 1001876 View attachment 1001877
Looks great, did you do a build thread on the conversion? or have any pictures of that process.

I had a string of pictures but lost them when my computer failed. You can do an internet search and find several good series on this type of conversion. The hardest part anymore is finding the doors and the quarter panel stuff to make the conversion. Door jambs in particular are tough to find.

dodge 440.

IMG_1326.JPG

I have had just about them all. (Never wanted a wing car.) I have gone back to my lust of early B bodies and have in the works a 62 Dart (a LA 318 awaits) , 64 2 door post ply (will get a decent BB) and a 64 more door ply Bel with a running poly. They will just be solid, nothing very fancy, drivers. What ever are old Mopar cars good for!?????

Last edited:
^^^ There is a large cool factor with the early Mopar wagons. Especially with some fat rear tires and mags.
Way back in the late 80's a "kid" moved from Ia to where I lived in NW Mo with a BIG wagon, I forget what it was exactly, some early Moprar, but it had a built 361 and he called it the Land Ark! Hooked and ran pretty darn good!

^^There as a rusty but complete 62 Dart wagon sold her after several months on FB Marketplace. $1500 was cheap enough but sitting outside in even Tx takes it toll after what 50 years!!!!! Then figure in the work and $$, and $1500 is just the tip of the iceberg!!?? LOL
Would make a cool ride.

Love my 64. My fav will always be a 68 charger however.

View attachment 999145
Being a vert guy every old ride I had - had to be a droptop...67 GTO, '72 Cutlass (old family car and 1st resto job giving it a semi-442 do, a 70 Cuda, and I've had my '63 Fury 25 years already. Your '64 is just awesome! Like that blue! I'm envious.

Auto Transport Service
Back