• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 fury 1/4 fit from AMD

hemi#1

Local time
3:19 AM
Reaction score
the fit is coming along. the panel is for a sedan but it's going on a convertible. I had to cut at the top of the panel and the fit at the door jam I have to add a piece to set the gap correct. Tom's 64 Fury 001.JPGTom's 64 Fury 002.JPGTom's 64 Fury 003.JPGTom's 64 Fury 004.JPGTom's 64 Fury 005.JPGTom's 64 Fury 006.JPGTom's 64 Fury 007.JPGTom's 64 Fury 008.JPG other than that it looks great first full 1/4 panel I've installed! :headbang: :hello2:

Thanks for sharing the experience/fit, I have been waiting for someone to come up with pics.

I believe the quarter is actually for a HT, and I'm a bit surprised the fit specially on the door jamb isn't better. I always thought that the HT and convertible share doors/jambs so there should not be any gaps?

Looks like you need to move the quarter panel as far forward as possible (will probably only move a small amount). Then adjust the door back towards the quarter panel to close the gap.

the panel was fitted to the door jam and the other points on the quarter (3) did not match so I have good points now and just a slight modification at the jam. the fit on the rest of the 1/4 is nice

bout time the early b s got some love now we need some full cowl pieces and maybe some altered wheel base quarters :headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back