• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Only

Also might have a certified speedometer that goes up to 150 mph ?? Also I thought the prefix in the vin started with "PK...." ?? Not 100% sure but I'm sure others will know more than I. Nice score and good luck with it .
I have a ’63 having added a couple of features that were available on police cars including a sway bar. I wasn’t aware of a 150 MPH speedo though? Installed a ’62 dash as I liked the looks better than the ’63 ranch gauges. Anyone know if 150mph speedo’s existed back then for this car in a police package?

Have seen them later rides; my brother had a fire department wagon for a while (’68 Ford) w/ 150 in it.

Hi FBBO, I recently bought this 64 330. It is the first pre-68 B-Body I've owned, so much of it is rather unfamiliar to me, so I will be asking questions :) I believe it to have been an Oregon State Police car, it has Police codes on the fender tag and special order paint code '99', which is a very dark blue. The car came out of Montana, where it looks like it was raced, the inner fenders are cut for fenderwell headers and was last tagged in the mid 70s.

View attachment 1562169

View attachment 1562170

View attachment 1562171

View attachment 1562172

View attachment 1562173

View attachment 1562177
Nice car Tim. I thought the street behind you looked like the UK. Whereabouts are you? I am in Woking Surrey and own a 62 Belvedere

Michigan lightweight

IMG_2884.jpeg

Here is a picture of the engine in my '64 Polara. It is a 1975 block with a steel crankshaft in it. This motor has "452" heads, Edelbrock aluminum intake and 750 cfm. carb., Mopar Perfomance cam, 272/284 duration. Oh, and a new Mellings oil pump with Wix filter. Engine is dressed with 426 Street Wedge chrome air filter and valve covers, to replicate that engine available in (U.S.) 1964 Dodges. All Canadian V-8's were painted red, so that is what I did.

P5020009.JPG

P6130006.JPG

I like how the lug nuts are still on the wheel.
On second look I see it is the axle that sheered. The brake drum is missing from photo.

Replaced the fiberglass front bumper with a steel one, the fiberglass bumper is in excellent shape and free to a good home if anyone is looking for one. Located in Las Vegas.

IMG_7208.jpeg

IMG_6916.jpeg

Dang ! I could use one for a 63 !!! :mad::lol:
Ed sent me pictures of your car. Hope to meet you in person. Maybe at MATS.

Auto Transport Service
Back