• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 ply savoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

godfatherofchry

Local time
5:58 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
64 ply savoy know with pictures

i thinking of selling my 64 ply with NO MOTOR I'm just wondering if any one would be interested in it if so i will try to get pictures on hear if there interested its easier for me to talk on phone than on this comp.there is to much to tell about it to try to put it on here.email me your #and i will call you. i do have a good 440 or 400 that i can put in it BUT this car is screaming for a HEMI. thanks for looking, Artie.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in seeing pics & reading more details. Also contact info.

here are the pitchers i have

Imported Photos 00009.JPG

Imported Photos 00003.JPG

Imported Photos 00006.JPG

Imported Photos 00000.JPG

Imported Photos 00008.JPG

050625115152.jpg

Do what you like cause it's your car. But I think it would be a good idea to put a price on it. Cause someone might offer $25K and you might think it's worth $50K and have your feelings hurt.

disclaimer (the above is merely a suggestion with numbers pulled out of my butt. They do not reflect any feelings I might have relating to MY opinion of the car's value):HappyNewYear:

OK here's little about the car this thing will hook on a damp track it has been on the rear bumper it has been 12.50s with a mild motor its had a 350 shot of NOS.on it that i never got a full run on because of standing it up and scaring the hell out of me.scared the mopar mag. people and never got a pic.the car is all steel.and is 95%rust free.under the hood has been all smoothed out with all electronics under dash.rear has been moved 4ins.motor back 2 it will take 66 and up headers for a Bbody. I Would like to have 10tho.for it or a 66ply belvadere.no motor necessary.thanks for looking Artie

ill try a bump this car is alot of fun to go to cruse ins i love the car but im 58yr. old and would just like something i could talk to the person ridding with me.if you know what i mean..

i have a 1966 Satelitte, it's a factory 383 auto car, but it has a 400 in it, also has a 390 suregrip in it, this is a very solid car, underneath is rust free also, needs a little interior work. runs great. i might be interested in your '64 with a 440 in it. here's a couple of pics

110F01-12-9(6-20).jpg

116F01-12-9(6-22).jpg

111F01-12-9(6-20).jpg

113F01-12-9(6-20).jpg

115F01-12-9(6-21).jpg

107F01-12-9(6-19).jpg

Thanks Artie its a nice car but I'm like you.Been there done that race thing.Dropped to 9k on 66 Satellite.If it dont sell by Indy,I'll probably start on it.Then its mine to keep.I see in one pic car has S/S grill in it then stock 4headlight grill.Do you have both grills?Cool if you do.You have a mild 400?Whats benn done to it&how much for motor?Got friend lookn4 one.

Thanks Artie its a nice car but I'm like you.Been there done that race thing.Dropped to 9k on 66 Satellite.If it dont sell by Indy,I'll probably start on it.Then its mine to keep.I see in one pic car has S/S grill in it then stock 4headlight grill.Do you have both grills?Cool if you do.You have a mild 400?Whats benn done to it&how much for motor?Got friend lookn4 one.

I made the s/s grill my self after allot of pictures of others.and I still have another grill I thought of selling the grill but the car looks better with it I have enough grills to make another.as far as the motor for know its stock if I put it in car it will have an MP cam heads will be ported and milled and a HV oil pump.with intake &carb.thanks artie

OK lets try this again I will sell the car the way it sets with new motor (512)with less then 100 mil.on it I have 8500$.in just the motor $16,500.takes all race or street ready. the car needs interor dun and you know its worth..OR trade for 66/67 ply sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back