• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 ply seats ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

godfatherofchry

Local time
5:42 PM
Reaction score
looking for ether buckets or bench seat for a 64 ply two door sadan or tell me whow to make late model seats fit i have both a&b body seats and thay set to high ther out of late 60s & 70s thanks for any help i love this car but i hate to drive it. becuse of seats.

I have a good set of 64 bucket seat frames inside mounts are good outside need replaced they are the same as bench mounts. Pat

I have a matching set, front and rear for sale, in really nice shape

1964 plymouth seats

i have a 60/40 split bench seat and rear seat they need recovered but have good frames. stan 478 279 2307

Bench seat bonanza

I have a POWER bench that fits 2 or 4 drs. Blue, needs cover. $100.00 Peter 216-647-7272

will this set fit A two door post car I'm thing its the same.??? then I wonder what shipping to 21780 would be greyhound I think would be cheaper.???

Little known fact...the upscale bench with folding armrest in 63-65 4drs is the same as in the 2drs. Take off the side hinge covers and remove the locking bolts and you have yourself a 2dr seat. I've never had a problem finding them either, at least here in the Midwest.

Bench seats use only 2 brackets on the floor, buckets use a total of 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back