• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Plymouth Savoy 2 dr post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Local time
4:04 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Kentucky state trooper car originally . No motor or tranny. Was a 383 auto car pursuit vehicle. Yes it has the certified speedo. Some rust but very buildable. Comes with extra fenders and original Kentucky title. I'll get pics up soon. I have way too many projects that i will never get around to so this is a chance for someone that has been looking for a rare car. $4000 and will consider any real offers. The car is in West Plains, Mo 65775 in the " Field of Dreams"

Here are a couple pics, I can get more.

64 PLYMOUTH HOME 12-16-06.JPG

You can see on the lower portion of the windshield column there is a hole where the spotlite went. Also there are penetrations on the roof where the gumball was mounted. I think i mentioned that it did have a certified speedo. I'll listen to offers from those that want a car to restore or clone. No parts guys please unless you want to buy it.

To bad your so far away I would come and pic it up today

Take 60 east out of Springfield to Willow Springs. Then take 63 south 18 miles to West Plains.

I have the 63 version of this.. Not sure mine is for sale though.. :D

APT: are you Fletcher?

No Im not Fletcher, he is a friend of mine though

What happened to the pictures that were comming ? I have emailed and IM but still no reply.

Bob: If you need more pics of the 64 let me know and i'll get any particular ones you want.
Small Block

Lets try again.
I would like to know how long this car sat out in the weather with the hole in the roof ? Would also like to see pictures of inside floor and trunk also firewall and windsheild area. If the car spent a long time sitting on dirt what dose the frame look like, rotted thru anywhere ? Please send pictures to me or post here. Thank you, Bob Pagano, Tyler, TX

Still waiting for a response, I have posted, IM and emailed. What ever you guys are smoking I want some !!

Call me! I'm interested, would like more info,pics. my email is [email protected] or 314-494-7903.Steve I have it is also a kentucky H/P still have orig. title, it has some rust issues! don,t have enough time to get ready for race season.

Sorry guys, I dont get over here much but when the weather breaks i'll get some pics for ya.
Small Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back