• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 64 Plymouth Savoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

black64

Local time
12:42 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well it has come time to sell my project since I will never finish it due to time and health. It is more race car than street car but it has no roll cage. It has the frame tied, disc brakes with line lock, and it is tubbed. It has fuel cell, battery relocated to the trunk and a cut off switch. I currently have the front suspension apart due to the fact of replacing the K-frame because the po cut the mount ears off and used a motor plate. I found a 64 V8 k-frame cleaned it up and powder coated it. Since it is apart I bought new torsion bars .960, idler arm, and strut rod bushings. I also have a nicely built 67 440, rebuilt 727 with shift kit, and new 2800 stahl convertor. I am looking to sell for 12,000 for everything including spare 64 parts grill, bumper, vent windows, etc. The suspension needs put back together I can assist some one but I can no longer finish it myself. Also I would entertain a running driving mopar trade.

IM001694.JPG

Where did you buy that car ? It looks really familiar.

I am very interested. Could you contact me [email protected] would like to know the current state of the 64 I wasn't certain by your description if the motor and trans are in (I assume not). Really interested sold our 64 Gasser last year and really like the body style we currently have the 392 Blown 5 speed 330 in the photo. Can you also email me your phone number so I can call you...Thanks Chuck

Well it has come time to sell my project since I will never finish it due to time and health. It is more race car than street car but it has no roll cage. It has the frame tied, disc brakes with line lock, and it is tubbed. It has fuel cell, battery relocated to the trunk and a cut off switch. I currently have the front suspension apart due to the fact of replacing the K-frame because the po cut the mount ears off and used a motor plate. I found a 64 V8 k-frame cleaned it up and powder coated it. Since it is apart I bought new torsion bars .960, idler arm, and strut rod bushings. I also have a nicely built 67 440, rebuilt 727 with shift kit, and new 2800 stahl convertor. I am looking to sell for 12,000 for everything including spare 64 parts grill, bumper, vent windows, etc. The suspension needs put back together I can assist some one but I can no longer finish it myself. Also I would entertain a running driving mopar trade.

View attachment 342944

Pm me with your phone number would like to come look at car....I'm im Michigan. thanks Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back