• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 64 Plymouth, short hood spear and ornament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bad Dad

Local time
5:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Short hood spear from a 64. I assume Savoy or Belvedere, as Fury has the longer spear. It has some pitting as shown in the pictures, and I believe the middle stud is partly broken.
$20 plus cost of packing and shipping. Located in Fincastle, Va. zip 24090

Big Bad Dad

DSC01342.JPG DSC01343.JPG DSC01344.JPG DSC01345.JPG

I will have to check what size box it would take. I figure whatever Priority Mail flat rate would be from zip to zip. I will check next week.

Do you accept paypal for your items?
No, a postal money order or check will be OK. Sorry, no shipping cost yet. I went to the post office to find a flat rate box today. CLOSED, It's a Holiday for them! I will P.M. you as soon as I get it.

I will have to check what size box it would take. I figure whatever Priority Mail flat rate would be from zip to zip. I will check next week.
I also went to ship thru the postal service and they told me they raised the rates until after x-mas go figure !

Well, there is not a flat rate box it will fit in. (Unless one of the extra large expensive ones). I did an estimate for Priority Mail, at 14.95. But I am still going to have to go out and find a box for it. So, let's just say $20 for packing and shipping, plus the price of the part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back