• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 64 Plymouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro Fish

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:19 AM
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for Deck lid Trim for a 64 Plymouth Belvedere. # 1 - I need the vertical piece of stainless trim that goes down the center of the deck lid. # 2 - I need the horizonal piece of stainless that goes across the very bottom of the deck lid from side to side. Again this would be for the Belvedere. I'm looking for either NOS pieces or ones that are in excellent condition. Thanking You all in advance. Sincerely, Bernie ( 812 ) - 499 - 4824 No answer. Please leave message.

WTB

Is this already being discussed?​

1. WTB 64 Plymouth heater delete plate
    i am looking for a header delete plate for a 64 Plymouth Fury private message me THX

2. WTB WTB '64 sedan pillar trim
    Trying to help a buddy find this trim for '64 Polara 4-door sedan. He needs the pass side. Not...

3. CaveDave

WTB WTB 64-65 fiberglass Bolt on Hemi hood scoop
    I’ve been searching for a 64-65 bolt on hemi hood scoop for my 65 Plymouth satellite, everyone...

4. WTB 64 Plymouth
    I was looking for a 65 Dodge or 65 Plymouth. However, I have changed my mind. I went to the...

5. 64 Plymouth Savoy
    Hello, I'm sorta new here but I like what I see and read. I have two questions...

• Discussion
  • Poll

Hello, I am looking for Deck lid Trim for a 64 Plymouth Belvedere. # 1 - I need the vertical piece of stainless trim that goes down the center of the deck lid. # 2 - I need the horizonal piece of stainless that goes across the very bottom of the deck lid from side to side. Again this would be for the Belvedere. I'm looking for either NOS pieces or ones that are in excellent condition. Thanking You all in advance. Sincerely, Bernie ( 812 ) - 499 - 4824 No answer. Please leave message.

tha goes across the very bottom of deck lid

Add Photos

Options

• Watch this thread…
      • and receive email notifications

tha goes across the very bottom of deck lid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back