• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Polara Gen3 Turbo Build

They are powder coated. I stripped them to bare metal first. All the layers from the chrome off of there.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know where I can buy these?
20150301_150752.jpg

They are for the trim that hold the trim to the c pillar. They bolt through the sale panel

I can make some out of stainless.

I'll send it to you when I'm back from vacation.

I had know idea the cool cars going together over here in this section, WOW! Love the car, you nailed the whole sinister look for sure.

Zach I am going to get the trim pieces sent off to you. I guess the passengers side trim is coated and ready for pickup on Monday. im going to try to get that metal piece out without breaking it so you can make me a pair of them too. Hopefully Monday evening I will be putting the passengers side trim on the car.

Sounds good to me. I'll get on it.

thanks to some help from a couple members, I found the emblems I needed for the sail panels. Looks like I can get those on then do the headliner.

The first of the trim going back on
20150329_131744.jpg20150329_131317.jpg

I was going for subtle, but murdered out. What do you think?
20150329_162428.jpg20150329_171136.jpg

Last edited:
Well I have some progress to report. The shortblock is done. I am waiting on some pictures that I can post up. Dave is working on the heads. Like everything with this build the heads were in flux but I was able to scored a set of thitek heads that we are going to use. So all steps in the right direction.

Thanks Greg. I am slowly plugging away at putting it back together.

looks awesome lx, it needs the murdered out look after all the carnage your gonna do at the track..lol

Of course the motor is going to get here in the heat of summer. Who the heck wants to be out in the garage working when its 100 out with 98% humidity. I got a big *** fan last summer which makes it so you can work an hour or so before you die of heat stroke.

Your worse than.......well, ya know!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back