• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Polara new steering wheel

Yennes

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:32 PM
Reaction score
Hi FBBO,
I am thinking about buying a new steering wheel from classic industries for my 64 polara. The previous owner installed some new interior parts from legendary into it. As you can see on the first two picture.
IMG_5584.jpeg
IMG_5586.jpeg

There are four different colors you can choose, black, red, blue and tan. I would go with tan with my interior but on the picture on CI it looks very bad to me.

Picture from CI:
IMG_5736.jpeg

Now my question is if anybody already purchased this tan wheel and can provide some pictures with real lightning. Maybe it looks different then.

Appreciate any help!

Thanks
Yannik

PS - How about a photo of your whole car? Love those '64s!
And, your Charger looks :thumbsup:!!!

Thanks for your answer. Yes the others wheels are shown in their coloUrs ;).

To be honest I do not know what is the correct spelling of color or colour.

The charger is at the body shop atm. Its a real 68 charger RT auto car.

Here the pics from the new family member: 383 pushbutton auto with original paint
a7363ed3-accb-46b1-b5bf-7c1e5bd6d116.jpeg
ade39feb-4aca-4d97-9378-eaec2ae842c5.jpeg
0dcc82d7-a590-4843-b3ac-03b49c024cac.jpeg
IMG_5666.jpeg
7fe973f4-38a3-452f-ab3d-dbf8e103437d.jpeg

Great looking car Yennes. Just so you know, I wasn't worried about your spelling.
We spell a few words differently in Canada than the U.S. When I type in words
like "colour" instead of "color", I get a red line showing me I spelled it wrong.
Just having a little fun with the site. My comment was not directed at you. :)
Thank you for the great photos!

BTW - Do you know how the car came to be in your country?
I don't think that many exports came with a 383?
A very nice car and maybe rare as well!

Great looking car Yennes. Just so you know, I wasn't worried about your spelling.
We spell a few words differently in Canada than the U.S. When I type in words
like "colour" instead of "color", I get a red line showing me I spelled it wrong.
Just having a little fun with the site. My comment was not directed at you. :)
Thank you for the great photos!
No worries, I understand what you meant. What should I say? Every word is red on my phone because I use the german keyboard LOL.

I do not know how exactly it came to Europe. What I know is that someone in the Netherlands bought it in 2014? Or 2016? Then someone from Germany bought it but rarely drove it. Now it is ours :D

Auto Transport Service
Back