• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 64 Savoy Drag Car for Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian.linn

Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
Looking to trade for a 63 Plymouth, 64 Plymouth 65 Dodge/Plymouth Station wagon. Pro Street, Tubbed and cages are fine with me.
I’m looking for a street car I can get in and drive.

I’m looking to trade my 1964 Savoy, Dana 60 4.30 pro gear, Strange axles, spool, 444cid, edelbrock heads and intake, 850 Demon Carb, Hoover headers, 727 reverse pattern valve body, 3500 stall, wilwood front brakes, Caltracs, monoleafs, electric fan, electric water pump, electric fuel pump, aluminum radiator, electric trams cooler with fan. New wire harness. it needs door windows installed and windshield. This is all brand new stuff, 0.1 miles on the car since put together. I love the car but have really I’ve lost interest in race tracks and car shows…

PM me for cell number, I can text video of car running and more pics. Car is near Wichita KS.

87E80FC4-ADDB-4A2E-8A53-7ED612FAE969.jpeg 03E2A2AA-2FF2-45E7-A04C-45DA31104CE0.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back