• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Savoy for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car is still for sale. I will have it at Carlisle.

carlisle

you wont own it after that weekend for that price, i mite drive it home:blob1:

Still have the car,will be at Carlisle. I know this isnt the place but I'm also selling the motor beltdrive and trans. out of my bike. Pm me for pics.

Carlisle this weekend. Will have the car there,show field r127.

Still have her, couple of interested people but no money yet, make me an offer I can't refuse..:icon_thumright:

If the VA had my settlement I would own that in a millisecond. I had one when I got discharged from the service in 1970. Wished I never sold it. Mine was a 40,000 mile origional.Keep me in mind though. I'll still check and who knows....maybe the gov't will surprise me for once in my lifetime. Right now I have a 73 duster and a 75 duster that are getting rebuilt and set up for street on the 73 and strip for the 75

Last edited:
If the VA had my settlement I would own that in a millisecond. I had one when I got discharged from the service in 1970. Wished I never sold it. Mine was a 40,000 mile origional.Keep me in mind though. I'll still check and who knows....maybe the gov't will surprise me for once in my lifetime. Right now I have a 73 duster and a 75 duster that are getting rebuilt and set up for street on the 73 and strip for the 75

Good luck on that...we all know how the GOV. works:eusa_wall::eusa_wall:

im going to ask a buddy for you. hes in the market for a early b body post car.

check my private message.
That is a very nice car and my buddy is interested. If I had space in the shop for it, I would take it. I am car and project poor right now.

Sweet ride and wow wish i had the cash i would in a heart beat.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back