• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 64 Sport Fury trim pieces (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bad Dad

Local time
1:35 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Leftovers from long ago, cleaning out my junk... Side trim pieces for a 64 Sport Fury. This is the trim with the swirled finish in the centers. It all needs restoration, or could be used on a rough driver. Some are dented and dinged, and bent a bit as pictured. The long 1/4 panel sections are probably restorable. The driver door section is restorable. The passenger door section is junk as a section has been ripped off of a front corner, but it is included if you want it. The driver front spear is probably restorable. I am throwing in another driver front from a standard Fury if wanted. It is mashed a bit toward the front. Take it all for $40, PLUS the cost to pack and ship. ( Local pickup preferred, as this long trim is going to take some time and expense to pack up for shipping. Located in Fincastle, Va. zip 24090
Big Bad Dad
OOPS! I can only upload 10 pics, so will put 6 more in a second ad.

DSC01318.JPG DSC01319.JPG DSC01320.JPG DSC01321.JPG DSC01322.JPG DSC01323.JPG DSC01324.JPG DSC01325.JPG DSC01326.JPG DSC01327.JPG

Just an FYI you can easily get carpet tubes at any carpet installers store. They are heavy duty and easy to ship trim in just need to cut out cardboard circles for the ends..... Good luck with sale if they were 64 Polara 500 I'd buy them!!

..and you can just respond to your own advert and add 10 more pictures.. and 10 more.. and..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back