• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

T5 copper

Local time
1:58 AM
Reaction score
Just bought a 64 Polara .Always wanted a pushbutton automatic.
20200827_215056(0).jpg

Welcome to the 64 Dodge owners club! :)

The fender trim in the pic indicates it's a 1964 Dodge 440, but it could be a Polara with different fenders/trim on it. Your VIN will tell you what it is. If the 2nd digit in the VIN is a 3, it's a Polara.

How many tail lights does your car have? Polara models came with 3 on each side, the Dodge 440's had 2 lights on each side of the tag.

The PB auto was always kick butt with me since my older cousin took me for a thrilling ride in his brand new '64 SF punching those buttons with rubber btw da shifts. Come 1995 I found a cherry '63 Fury CA vert I've had ever since and some $35k into restoing later. The PB's were coveted by some of the drag race legends back in the era-indestructible-reliable 727 TF's. Having a couple of 4-speeds over the decades, have to say if it wasn't for the PB, I'd have to have a 4-speed.

Welcome to the 64 Dodge owners club! :)

The fender trim in the pic indicates it's a 1964 Dodge 440, but it could be a Polara with different fenders/trim on it. Your VIN will tell you what it is. If the 2nd digit in the VIN is a 3, it's a Polara.

How many tail lights does your car have? Polara models came with 3 on each side, the Dodge 440's had 2 lights on each side of the tag.
The US 440 in Canada was called the Polara 440 3 lights per side.

Was that the one from white city by Regina a month or 2 ago?

Welcome to the land of 64 dodges

Doesn't the Canadian version also have the round dash instruments like the Plymouth model.

dash of 64 024.JPG
check out the glove box cover and see what it says, Mine , that looks like yours has the three lights on each side at the back, same trim line that sixpacksteve talks about,but the glove box cover on mine says "Dodge 440".

dash of 64 024.JPG dash of 64 026.JPG

Last edited:
I really want the round dash cluster for mine. I don't like the slide one

Welcome and good luck with your project.

Auto Transport Service
Back