• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 bel South Carolina

dietz_diggler

Local time
5:37 AM
Reaction score
I thought I'd introduce myself, my name is Sean and I have a 65 belvedere II I'm going to be starting on hopefully this summer. I'm one of the "too many projects" guys but I want to get away from that, and get down to one truck and one car. The car I want to do and keep is my belvedere. Some of you may know me from other forums, I use the same name and avatar on them.

Theres pics in my link/sig of the other cars, but heres one of my belvedere. I have let it sit for over a year now and done absolutely nothing to her. So I need to get motivated. Making this post should help, as well as popping in my copy of "HOT ROD" (1979)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgT50nPPmsQ

heres a link to a scene, of course she gets smashed though, but the beginning is good, where he's fixing her up.

My plans are to replace the (very smooth running) 273 w/ a 413 I have built. I plan on keeping her a column shift and bench seat. The ugly "state yellow" is covering the original gold, the interior is gold also. I'm going to change the exterior color to something else, and leave the gold interior. Anyways, I've given a "War and Peace" size introduction and said very little. Its nice to meet you all.
Dietz
26445241504.jpg

26445226781.jpg

Last edited:
thanks 69 runner - also I thought I'd show a pic of my daily driver, poly 318. She's not the most popular "B", having 4 doors and all, but she takes me to work every day, rain or shine. Gets the groceries and diapers every week and has plenty of room for the kids. Also, I don't have to lean my seat up and wait on my oldest to climb in, every time we stop. This is actually a good picture, theres some thinning primer and rust highlights the shade hides. I like her.
1270383365.jpg

Welcome Sean. I live in Greer and have a 65 belvedere also.PM me if you need parts.

I had a 64 330 4 door with a Poly and a push. Fun car to drive. Bought it for $300, sold it for $600, and my bud then sold it for $900. Prolly sellin for 30 grand by now

hey diggler big car ralley this weekend in myrtle

gonna put the 68 dart gt and the 66 charger in so people can enjoy my mopars

IMG_0635.JPG

IMG_0647.JPG

IMG_0624.jpg

Welcome Sean. I live in Greer and have a 65 belvedere also.PM me if you need parts.
Cool! nice to meet you. Theres a couple things I could use in the future.
welcome and get your butt to work. times wasting lol
Now thats what I need, a swift kick... I just put another slant in my truck and need to work out a few bugs in my duster next. Hopefully it won't take much and I can get to.... hold on, I also have to get another truck running first.... ehhh still, starting by the end of April is now my goal.
I had a 64 330 4 door with a Poly and a push. Fun car to drive. Bought it for $300, sold it for $600, and my bud then sold it for $900. Prolly sellin for 30 grand by now
I wish mine was worth 30 grand!:grin:

file kinda big
Good to see you here! love the 72!

Welcome dietz_diggler.
thank you all for the warm welcome

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it as much as we all do. Keep me in mind if you need any parts as I sell cars and parts for a living.

Auto Transport Service
Back