• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 65' Belvedere 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSDart

Local time
7:28 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out or buy whole car. Slant 6, 3 sp, 8.75/741, manual steering & brakes. Hood, ft & rr bumpers, tail lights and FLOOR gone.

20180123_160403.jpg 20180123_160320.jpg 20180123_160344.jpg

Sorry. Steering wheel is brown and has a couple cracks.

Yes. I've got several. $45+the ride from 76310.
I can send pis to an email address or a phone.

Please read the rules for posting ads, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess if nobody wants this cream puff, it's off to the crusher. I hate to do it, but I need to do some spring cleaning. Won't get $150 at the scrapper. I'd rather give it to someone that can salvage anything useful. Come get it!

How is the trunklid ?
The deck lid has a couple rust spots. Fixable. I do have another lid that is rust free but has small dents here and there. Shipping would be a killer!

How is the trunklid ?
I'm not sure what your timeframe is, or how far you are from Sioux Falls, SD, but I'll be there the first of July.

does this have a good trunk lock and key? Taillight housings/lenses? Hate to see you crush a good parts car.

No lock or keys. I do have a few tail light housings with lenses. I'm using the "cream of the crop", at least the better ones, for my build.
Yeah, I hate to haul it to the crusher. I keep telling myself, give it one more week. And another week, and another, and another.

Any chance it has the optional park brake light? All I'm looking for is the lense and housing, that fits the left side of the dash.

Sorry. Didn't have that option.
I haven't heard from you in a while. You doing ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back