• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 65 Belvedere leftovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance the outer wheelhouses are in good shape where the quarter and trunk extension meet? Do you have the vacuum switch that controls the heat, vent, etc?

Any chance the outer wheelhouses are in good shape where the quarter and trunk extension meet? Do you have the vacuum switch that controls the heat, vent, etc?

I will have to look at the outer wheel houses, the quarters were toast.
The dash is still in the car complete minus radio.
My shop is an hour away but I can get out there on Thursday this week and check the parts for you.

Ed

Does the drivers door glass still have the stainless vertical trim attached?.

Does the drivers door glass still have the stainless vertical trim attached?.

I have both sides, just don't remember which is which.

yEuRvpg.jpg

8jxKWpk.jpg

i bought this car this year still have to pick it up , but as you can see its been stripped of its moldings . was wondering what you had to help me out . i've seen pics of trim but no clips , and not sure if all the trim is there anyway . its in mich i'm in sfba calif its a trip to get it . so this virus deal is keeping me from going yet . so what do you have for outside trim ?
thumbnail.jpg
IMG_5642.JPG

i bought this car this year still have to pick it up , but as you can see its been stripped of its moldings . was wondering what you had to help me out . i've seen pics of trim but no clips , and not sure if all the trim is there anyway . its in mich i'm in sfba calif its a trip to get it . so this virus deal is keeping me from going yet . so what do you have for outside trim ? View attachment 975908 View attachment 975909

I have the front fenders, doors, and quarter panel trim no clips as they were mostly rusted.
All the trim will need polish and the paint re-done,
I can get pics the next time I go to my shop.

Ed

i bought this car this year still have to pick it up , but as you can see its been stripped of its moldings . was wondering what you had to help me out . i've seen pics of trim but no clips , and not sure if all the trim is there anyway . its in mich i'm in sfba calif its a trip to get it . so this virus deal is keeping me from going yet . so what do you have for outside trim ? View attachment 975908 View attachment 975909

Couple pics of side trim one door trim still on door, one quarter trim end has damage, this is a 2 piece trim. Clips are shot.

aAOCPoY.jpg

H6KDAET.jpg

HoXhT7W.jpg

MZslwcX.jpg

would like to see the best of them . and windshield trim as well . and any other body trim you have .
IMG_5639.JPG
IMG_5642.JPG
IMG_5647.JPG
IMG_5648.JPG
IMG_5649.JPG
IMG_5656.JPG
IMG_5660.JPG
thumbnail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back