• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 belvedere ll 2 door hardtop & a lot of parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

the nitro man

Local time
5:31 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
times are forcing me to sell my 65 belvedere ll. it's a factory big block car & automatic 727. i replaced the right rear lower quater & wheel opening with three patch panels from krammer. i cut out the rust in the floor pans & welded in metal. their very solid now! i mini tubbed the rear by adding a 2.5" band of metal in the middle of them both. everything is done with that accept relocating the rear spring hangers with the relocate kit (i don't have). i have the patch panels for the drivers side lower rear quarter & wheel opening, but haven't installed them yet. i bought a rust free hood & a very nice trunk lid for it & a right front fender. everything is there accept the trim that goes down the sides of the car. i wasn't going to use it so i sold it. i started filling the holes where the chrome went, but only have the one side done. it has both bumpers. i bought replacement parking lights for the front because the ones in it was rusted out, i also bought a set of very very nice reverse lights, two instrument gauge panels, two sets of headlight bezels, & a bunch of other parts i can't think of. if it's for a mopar in my garage or yard you get it. It has all glass accept for the front windshield it still has a couple places the need rust repair, but I've taken care of 85% of the rust already.

500ci engine parts are also included. an eagle 4.150" stroker crank for a low deck block that is.020"/.020", eagle h beam 440 rods with the chevy wrist pin .990" size, a set of brand new bare aluminum heads, aluminum valve covers, valley pan. there is two 400 blocks one is ready to run but has a sleeved cylinder. i would use it in a stock 400 build & that is it. the other block is ready for the machine shop & is a 72 model block. a stock 400 cast crank, a set of 346 heads, headers, flow master mufflers, & anything else i can't remember now. there's is to much to list.

I've got about $6,000 in everything, i would like to get $4,500, but i'm open to an honest fare offer. I'm in Greeneville, TN (east TN) & your more than welcome to come look at everything. if interested PM me.

here's a link to some pictures. it doesn't have the same hood, that hood was trash. it has a stock flat hood now. the paint makes it look worse than it realy is. http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e4/inscoredbz/65/
Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back