• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 65 bumper jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemlock

Local time
7:02 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a bumper jack for a 65. The hook is probably the most important piece as the other pieces crossover to A or C bodies (according to the part numbers anyway), but finding the whole works all together would be nice.

I have a jack assembly from a 65 Coronet. $125 plus shipping Let me know and I will post some pics.

Ok I will post some shortly..

Here are the pics. Works nice and should restore easily... No part numbers on hook this was very common on 64 and 65 models as I have had many that ended up with no stamped numbers.

IMG_0157.JPG IMG_0158.JPG IMG_0159.JPG IMG_0160.JPG IMG_0161.JPG IMG_0162.JPG IMG_0163.JPG

Here are the pics. Works nice and should restore easily... No part numbers on hook this was very common on 64 and 65 models as I have had many that ended up with no stamped numbers.
PM Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back