• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 65 Coronet Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi john

Local time
11:35 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I posted on here a couple of weeks ago on parting my car out. It is a 65 Coronet 440 model 2 door hardtop. I did not list any prices so I am reposting I did not see the rules and I am sorry for doing that.

1. Front Fender Set, little bit of rust on lower parts of both fenders ( easy fix ) with fender chrome and front fender crest. $300.00 for set plus shipping.

2. Good solid set of doors with chrome and glass with door handles $350.00 for set plus shipping.

3. Straight set of Quarter Panels with chrome, typical lower rust in rear. I have the inner and outer wheel houses drilled out was tubing the rear end. they are pretty straight with no Bondo. I will cut them off the car where you need them cut. $185 each plus shipping.

4. Good straight hood, no front chrome or letters, covered in surface rust will sand off, good solid structure on the inside. $150.00

5. Trunk lid 330 model with no chrome strip. good solid inner structure and minimal little dents on outside $225.00 plus shipping.

6. Dash frame, good solid and no rust missing dash pad $75.00 plus shipping

7. Rocker panels, little crease in drivers side surface rust. $45.00 each plus shipping will be cut in front of rear quarter panels.

8. Front Dog House and radiator support. will cut just in front of firewall $200.00 plus shipping.

9. Complete 8 3/4 rear end drum to drum open have no clue what ratio $250.00 you will need to pick up cannot ship

10. 3 speed manual transmission, car was a 3 on the tree. $150.00 you will need to pick up cannot ship.

11. Instrument cluster with gauges, never drove car so do not know what works $45.00 plus shipping.
12. Glove box door $20.00 plus shipping

13. Set of rear frame rails, solid will cut where you need. $100.00 each plus shipping.

14. Set of front frame rails, solid will cut where you need. $125.00 each plus shipping.

15 Good solid torsion bar cross member. $100.00 plus shipping.

16. New set of tail light lenses $100.00 plus shipping.

17. Complete set of roof drip rail chrome along with A-pillar chrome $175.00 plus shipping

Message me with other parts that you need the cowl and plenum area as well as the roof are rusted out.

Last edited:
Great meeting you today John. Thanks for the hood, it's gonna do the trick just fine! And it never hurts to have an extra instrument cluster! Good luck with you next project!

Great meeting you today John. Thanks for the hood, it's gonna do the trick just fine! And it never hurts to have an extra instrument cluster! Good luck with you next project!
Thank you John it was nice meeting you and a pleasure doing business with you.

I will double check mine tonite and let you know, how about interior seat covers

440 2 dr ht, looking for rear trunk molding also, front and rear bumpers, all interior pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back