• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Coronet rocker moulding

Stroked438

Local time
3:32 AM
Reaction score
Getting ready to install my rocker moulding on my 65 Coronet 440. I have new clips and getting it polished now. My issue is I cant find a picture or which way it goes on. It will go on 2 different ways.

Check the photo garages - there are new pictures of a '65 with rocker moldings just posted on the 13th that might help.

I looked at the pictures. It is still hard to tell which way it goes without a direct shot of the trim.

Believe the screw hole is on lower half. Probably when your ready to put them on it will be obvious. If I have time today or tomorrow I have a smash one on right side of car, it was flatten near rear wheel well.

Looked at moldings, wasn't dressed for mess but think short side up. I'll try another look tomorrow. Afterward thought smashed one was on pass side rear so it will give me an answer tomorrow.
IMG_0197.JPG

Thank you sir. I believe that's what it is looking like to me also on other pictures I have come up with.

Here are pictures, the short side is on top. 3rd picture is the top side. The first picture is how it should look on the car. Note taper, that I'm sure you know.
ch1.jpg
ch2.jpg
ch3.jpg
ch4.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back