• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 65 Dodge Coronet right side spindle for Drum brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

65AFX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
Need one good spindle for 65 B-Body -Dodge Coronet- for 10" drum brakes. Spindle shaft must be in good condition with no rust or wear and not from a wrecked car. Rust on the upright is ok.
I believe left fronts are the same. Also some later years are the same.

Need one good spindle for 65 B-Body -Dodge Coronet- for 10" drum brakes. Spindle shaft must be in good condition with no rust or wear and not from a wrecked car. Rust on the upright is ok.
I believe left fronts are the same. Also some later years are the same.

I have one off a 65 Coronet, car was never wrecked or anything like that. This car was from out west.

I have a set ...blasted and painted ....

65 coronet

20200901_154241.jpg

I need one with no rust on the spindle shaft.

Ok Don.... I may be able to get it apart late today for you, I will try. If not, and someone else offers up something that you can get,
go ahead, as I do not have a problem with that either. Jerry

Jerry, No hurry, just want a good one. I already have a bad one. Enjoy the Holiday weekend

Yes, it is the same. must be for drum brakes. It has a 1.250" inner bearing. Must have no rust on the spindle shaft and good bearing and seal surfaces.
PM sent

Make me an offer on mine? one or both ?.... came off my 65 coronet when I switched to a disc setup ..... Also have a idler arm brand new that I did not use.
These need to go .....

I only need one. Can you post better phot0s of the bearing and seal areas.

jimbosride,
Looks like some wear on the inboard bearing area. Also a grove in the seal area. What does the other one look like.

The other one looks the same.... maybe see if there is a NOS online for sale?

Still need one Good Spindle.

Still need one Good Spindle.

Did you ever find a good spindle yet? We have this one removed from a 65 coronet. It is in good shape... but there is about a 1-1 1/2 thousandths wear on the outer bearing surface. Good shape IMO. Let us know if interested.

Still looking. I think 1-1/2 is a little excessive. That what I have on one of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back